Decorative Traverse Rod
Are you wondering if the decorative traverse rod is for you?
Well, it depends how you feel about drapery hardware.
If . . .
You like the idea of opening your curtains or draperies by simply pulling a cord, but want an elegant topper.
Or . . .
You want a decorative rod for your drapery but are not very excited to be manually pushing the drapery open and close.
Then . . .
You should look at our decorative traverse drapery rods!
It's a great combination of fashion and function, the decorative rod will add beauty while it has the function of a traverse rod.
Here are some of the features of our rods:
- Adjustable (telescoping) 1 1/2" metal rod with . . .
- Metalized molded plastic finials (and rings)
- Carries up to 1 1/2 pounds of drapery per foot
- Four different styles to please every taste
- Bright brass color for all four styles and choice of four colors for Windsor style
Windsor Decorative Traverse Rods
- Choice of Finishes
- Drapery attaches to pendants (no rings)
- Projects 3 1/2" to 4 1/2"
- Finials are 3 3/4" wide and 2 5/8" high